What kind? How much? When?
We took one of the simplest things on the planet and made it so complex.
Let’s keep it simple.
- Drink filtered water
- Solid carbon block provides clean water at a good price point (countertop and under sink options available)
- Counter top or fridge based filter (eg. Brita, Zero, Pur)
- Distilled or reverse osmosis water (Higher cost, and distilled you may want to remineralize)
- Drink 7-10 glasses daily
- Fresh raw food can hydrate your and processed foods can dehydrate you, adjust accordingly
- If you drink coffee or alcohol you will need to drink more water
- Intense workouts will require additional water
- If you are undergoing a detox, drink more
- If you consume a lot of fiber, drink more to avoid constipation
- Drink around meals
- Water mixed with food can make digestion harder
- Drink 15 minutes before a meal or 1 hour after